Wednesday 25 February 2015

Cloches from Poundland... Too good to be true?

In a word, yes... Yesterday I was rejoicing in finding my £1 cloche... Today I am cursing it.
There is a reason things are cheap, because it generally means they are shite... The cloche, although flimsy seemed ok yesterday when I put it up - There was a sudden parting of the clouds yesterday giving a 2 hour lettuce window, although Law had taken home my seeds to dry off, so I just got to prep the soil and dig up a few yesterday and try out the cloche...  - had mostly fallen over this by morning and the bits that had remained upright had sagged with the rainwater... So my advice is spend those couple of extra pounds and buy good equipment, because sometimes a £1 bargain is just a waste of a pound... Pop down to Wilco's where you can pick a good one up for only £3 more... That's what I'm off to do today!

By the way never Google to words Poundland Logo Cheap PNG.... Never!

No comments:

Post a Comment